June 19th – 21st , 2017
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue NW Washington DC 20001
For Hotel Reservations cut and paste link
Or call 202-737-1234 and mention you are with the AFS Fly-In
CISA will be joining AFS and Metalcasters at the Governmental Affairs Conference. We will learn about the top federal issues affecting our industry.
- Monday, June 19th
- Board of Directors meeting from 1-3:00pm at the Hyatt Regency
- Credit Group Meeting 3-5:00pm
- CISA Group Meeting & Social 4:30-7:00pm
- Dubliner Restaurant and Pub, 4F St. NW Washington, DC 20001 (5minute walk from Hyatt)
- Washington DC Night Tour 7:30-10:30pm
- Tuesday, June 20th
- CISA members will join AFS Governmental Affairs for a day of meetings, briefings and position papers. The keynote speaker will be “Stephen Hayes”, Editor of The Weekly Standard and FOX News contributor. Following the sessions, the group will attend a Welcome Reception on Capitol Hill.
- Wednesday, June 21
- Wednesday will start with a presentation from a Member of Congress with an inside perspective on the latest happenings in Congress, followed by meetings with lawmakers and their staff on Capitol Hill. Please fill out the form provided by CISA and we will arrange your congressional meetings.
CISA members are encouraged to attend these valuable conferences each year. Knowledge is everything! Knowledge helps us make better decisions. The conferences help members to network, share best practices, get education, and help shape CISA as an organization. Locations and topics are chosen by association officers and members are encouraged to attend and be involved.